1.21.2015

Netflix Series to Watch

I have a confession to make. I'm obsessed with Netflix. I've watched countless series on there. When I'm studying, when I'm getting ready, when I'm laying in bed, when I'm doing homework, and any time in-between I'm watching Netflix. It's actually a problem and one of the things I'm working on this year with my new year's resolutions. I thought since I've seen so many series, and I know so many other people love Netflix too, I thought I would make a list of my favorite series I've seen or want to see in the near future!


American Horror Story// I'm sure most of you know what American Horror Story is, but if you don't I'll give you a little summary. Each season is actually completely different. Season one is Murder House which is obviously about a house where everyone who lives there gets murdered. Season two is Asylum where it takes place in an insane asylum and all the characters are patients. Season three is Coven which was my favorite season, and all of the characters are witches. The season that is currently on tv right now is Freak Show. All of the character's are freaks. If you don't like blood, gore, etc. don't watch this!

Skins// Skins is about a group of teenagers. It's really raunchy, honestly. But they all deal with real problems and I loved that about Skins. There were moments when I was laughing, crying and turning away from the screen all at the same time. It's a good show, but if you don't like raunchy type of things this definitely isn't for you.

Gossip Girl// This show is every preppy girl's dream. If you're reading this blog, you've most likely seen it. But basically it's about a group of "manhattan's Elite" growing up, going to school and just basically being super rich. I loved looking at all the different outfits both Blair and Serena wear. This show definitely has it's drama and I love that. I'm actually thinking about re-watching it!

Lost// This show. My God. I don't even know what to say. A plane crashes down on a deserted island, and the survivors end up making a life on that island. It turns into something that I never really imagined that this show would become. I finished the show over a year ago and I still don't even understand the ending. But nevertheless it's a great show!

Breaking Bad// I can't even explain into words how much I loved Breaking Bad. Kayla actually got me into this and I didn't like it at first, but it was so good I'm so glad I stuck with it. I don't think anything will ever beat Breaking Bad. Walt, a science teacher, has just learned he has cancer. With the treatments, and other fees he can't afford everything. So, naturally, he starts making meth. Things happen that you honestly won't believe, you'll just have to watch it to see!

Walking Dead// I feel like everyone and their mother watches Walking Dead. It's obviously about zombies and the zombie apocalypse. We follow this one group around and honestly I've become so attached to them! When one of them dies it's so sad!

Dexter// I actually just finished Dexter. It's about Dexter a blood spatter analyst for the police station in Miami. But, he's actually a serial killer. He only kills bad people like serial killers (ironic), rapists, etc. It's so good, but I can't really pinpoint exactly what I liked so much about it. I think I liked it so much because it's different. There's really not a show that's quite like it!

What shows do you like on Netflix?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...