1.23.2015

Five Things

This week was the second week of the semester and my professors didn't waste any time giving us a ton of work already, especially in Interior Design! I've been busy every night this week with a ton of homework and I've recently started working out again! Overall it's been a pretty good week!

Now for my five things!



1 - People Behind the Memes// Starting off on a little silly note, this article is about all those famous memes you see every where and where the people that are in them, are now! This article also shows you the context behind the picture.

2 - Boostinsider// If you want to make up to $2,000 a month by just posting a link on social media or blog, sign up for Boostinsider! All you have to do is post a link and when people click on it, you make money by each click!

3 - Group Fitness// A couple of years ago my mom got me into going to group fitness classes at our local YMCA. She practically had to drag me to the first one, but I ended up loving it and continued to go Monday - Thursday until we cancelled our Y membership. Eventually as you know I started taking yoga classes which I loved also. Earlier this week I started going to group fitness classes at the rec center at my school and I'm so glad I did! I love classes because they give you an exact routine of a workout that is actually going to work. You can take classes that combine strength and cardio. Plus, they're yelling at you the whole time telling you not to give up, so that definitely helps!

4 - Must Have Items for You Clutch// I read this post the other day and I found it so helpful! Even if you're not going to weddings, and you're going out, it's a great post to read to know what you should actually keep in your clutch! If you're like me, you never know what you're supposed to bring when you're going out! Definitely check it out!

5 -Yoga for A Deep Sleep// I'm not sure if I've posted this before, but oh well! I've done this specific YouTube video many times and I've enjoyed it every time. I really enjoy doing yoga before bed because I've found it really calms me down. Definitely give it a try!


What you missed this week:
Last Week's Five Things
Becoming Your Own Person
How to "Deal" With Depression
Netflix Series to Watch
How to Winterize Your Nails

What are your five things for this week?

2 comments :

  1. Ally, Thanks so much for the shout out! It means a lot to have that support!

    I absolutely love BoostInsider. It's a great way to make some extra cash on the side. I'm also a big yoga fan, so thanks for sharing the awesome video!

    Courtney | The Everyday Elegance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love shouting out posts that I love to give them a little extra exposure!

      I'm completely in love with yoga! However, they don't have any classes at my rec center, so I have to stick with videos!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...