12.08.2014

Gifts for "Him"

It should be obvious, but I do not have a boyfriend. But, however, I've done some looking around and I've picked out some things that would be great for your "him" in your life. Or someone who doesn't necessarily like anything girly!



1 - Watch// A nice watch is always a good gift for anyone really. Even if someone doesn't really wear a watch now, if you got them a nice one, they might make it a staple in their wardrobe. This one is pretty cheap at Target!

2 - Bottle Opener and Wallet// I've never seen anything like this but it's super cool! It's a wallet and also a bottle opener in it! It's definitely useful for anyone in college, or anyone who just really loves their beer!

3 - Sunglasses// I actually got Kayla Ray Bans for our two year anniversary last year and she loves them! I feel like people always get cheap sunglasses that never last for very long. Help someone make the change to nicer, more sturdy sunglasses.

4 - Call of Duty// Apparently this is the new Call of Duty? Any gamer should want this. I'm not an expert but I think this is something Kayla would actually like for Christmas!

5 - MeUnderwear// I read about these online. They're supposed to be the comfiest underwear ever. They have so many cute designs and they also have his and hers pairs!

6 - Wireless Speaker// If your "guy" is always having a house party, or some friends over for drinks, they'd probably love this awesome wireless speaker!

What are some other ideas?
*I am not, in any way shape or form trying to be "gender conforming" when writing these posts. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...