12.26.2014

Five Things

Yesterday was Christmas, as you all know. It never really felt like Christmas, but nevertheless, I had a great time with my family. I'm already dreading going back to school and not getting to have my family around me all the time.



1 - Christmas// I had a great Christmas with my family. I got pretty much everything that I wanted, and I got to eat some good food. I'm actually really sad it's all over. I can't believe that after all that stress and excitement, it's already over! 364 days and it's Christmas again!

2 - Christmas Serial// If you're having a withdraw from Serial like I am, watch this video. It's GREAT. I couldn't believe how realistic it is!


3 - Perfect Outfit// My amazing mom saw my 5 Things post a couple of weeks back talking about this outfit being the perfect outfit. I woke up to every element in this picture yesterday morning! Granted there were a few moderations, but they definitely worked for the better. I can't be more excited to wear this outfit (a lot).

4 - American Horror Story// I watched the first season (Murder House) with my friends at my friends house. It was so good. But I started the second season (Asylum) about a week ago and I can't stop! It's SO good. I always finish series so fast. I finished Dexter (8 seasons) in about three months. Now I'm curious to see how long it takes me to catch up to the episodes that are on tv!

5 - The Interview// Unless you've lived under a rock for the past week and a half, there's a lot of drama going on about this movie. I kind of want to watch it just to see what it's all about. Are you going to watch it?


What you missed this week:
Last Week's Five Things
Gifts for Dad
Favorite Christmas Scents
Christmas Traditions
Christmas Eve Outfits

What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...