11.14.2014

Five Things

This week went by WAY quick. I feel like it was just Sunday night and I was watching the new Walking Dead episode after just getting back to the dorm from visiting home. Now it's already Friday and I'm done with classes for the day! Both my roommate and Kayla are going home this weekend, but I'm not because my family is in New York for my dad to be on Fox and Friends tomorrow morning! I'm sad I can't be there with my family, but I'll be watching from home! (Dad if you're reading this, I'm proud of you, I love you!)

Now onto my 5 things for this week!



1 - 3 Years// As most of you know from my post on Wednesday, Tuesday was my girlfriend and I's three year anniversary! I can't believe we've been dating for three whole years. But at the same time, I feel like we've been dating forever! I remember when Kayla was going off to college in 2012, we were talking about when I finally got to college we would be dating for three years. And it seemed so far off. But it seriously flew. I can't wait to be with her for many more years!

2 - Blank Space by Taylor Swift// I recently watched this video and I fell in love. I loved the song before when I bought her new CD 1989. But I got a new appreciation for it when I watched this video. I think Taylor did an amazing job with this. I could watch it over and over. It's like a 5 minute movie! (I definitely recommend the rest of 1989 too!)


3 - RefME// So theres this really really awesome new app called "RefME". With final exams slowly creeping up and final papers are beginning to be due, this is the perfect app for any student. RefME automates the whole referencing process for you. You can search by book/journal article title, DOI, ISBN, ISSN or even just copy and paste the website for a really quick reference - it only takes a few seconds. And this is the really cool part - if you get the mobile app, you can even scan the barcode! Even better, it's TOTALLY FREE! All you have to do is sign up through this link, and you're good to go!  (I do get paid if you click on this link though! If you're uncomfortable with that, a quick search in your app store will get you there!)



4 - Fall Outfits// I saw this outfit on Pinterest a while ago and I fell in love with the outfit! I love it so much. It's super casual and comfy, while looking put together and classy at the same time! I'm definitely going to have to look for similar pieces while out shopping one day! 



5 - Dogs// Kayla and I have started to talk about adopting a dog together next year. We both are definite animal people (she's more of a dog person and I'm a cat person though). Now we always see dogs in public, or online and show them to each other and EVERY TIME we say "This is the one!" You can follow my "Animal" Pinterest board to see all the animals that I have fallen in love with!

BONUS: Laverne Cox// I Saw Laverne Cox on Wednesday! She came and visited ECU! I was so excited. I learned so much and became so much more educated. I think everyone could benefit from what she has to say. I encourage you to look her up and do some research on the Transgender community. 

I've started offering ad spaces and sponsorships on my blog! For a limited time I'm offering 25% off on any space! Use the code: PLL25

What are your 5 things for this week?


What You Missed:
Last Week's 5 Things
My Confessions
3 Years

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...