11.07.2014

Five Things

Yesterday was a mess. Wednesday night I got about a total of an hour of sleep, I was cranky the entire day. Just ask Kayla. I had class at 9 AM which usually means I don't get out of bed until 8:30 and I'm rushing to get ready and never have time to eat breakfast. Since I couldn't sleep yesterday morning, I went and got breakfast at the dining hall, something I've never done. Then I came back and had time to get ready and make some coffee.

I went to class and my teacher yelled at me for having a fake pumpkin to draw instead of a real one. So I sat in class for three hours practicing drawing a pumpkin that I can't even use for my final drawing. Then, I was going to skip my lecture class in the middle but I went anyway, and we were in class for 4 minutes, so turns out I could have gone back to my dorm and taken a nap. But instead, I went and got food and my spaghetti was cold. I ended up not even eating it.

Then, I went to my last class just to run my sculpture idea by my professor and she took over an hour to make her way around the room to get to me. I left and went back to my room to try and sleep, but I couldn't. I slept maybe like 30 minutes. I got a little bit of work done then my roommate and I tried to go to Kayla's, we had to take a bus to her car, and then to Kayla's, but she forgot her car key when we were already on the bus. So we had to take the bus all the way back around, but my roommate got off the bus a stop early and SPRINTED to our dorm so maybe we could make the bus back and didn't have to wait another 30 minutes for the bus to come back around. Turns out, we didn't. The bus wouldn't wait so I had to get off and wait. But, Kayla picked us up. We thought that was the end of our bad luck, but no. We got stuck behind a train! I can laugh about it now, but at the time it wasn't. Lol.

Now onto my 5 Things!






1 - Tumblr// I got a Tumblr the summer before my Freshman year of high school, and I was obsessed with it for so long. Then, I kind of fell off a little bit. Now I'm getting back into Tumblr. I usually scroll down my feed before bed and when I'm bored. Follow me on Tumblr! I always follow back.

2 - 50 People 1 Question// I saw this on the College Prepster's "On My Radar" This morning and I just had to share it with you guys! It's seriously so moving. 


3 - Sally Hansen Miracle Gel// I got this nail polish a while ago when I looked for an at-home gel nail polish kit. Originally I got something else that was like a really tiny one that you had to put one finger in the light at a time, but it didn't even work very well. So I returned it and got a set of this nail polish. It comes with a top coat, and a nail color. It comes in so many different colors and they stay for a really long time, you seriously never have to go to the salon again!

4 - 23 Grown-ups Give Advice to College Students// If you're in college, seriously read this!! ESPECIALLY NUMBER TWO!

5 - Going Home// I'm going home today! I'm so excited, I haven't been home since the first week in October and I'm missing everything about home, my family, kitty, bed, and just everything!

What are your five things for this week?
What You Missed This Week: 
Last Week's Five Things
Ways to Say Thanks
Perfect Football Game Outfits

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...