10.01.2014

October: Breast Cancer Awareness & District Magazine


As many of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I can closely relate to Breast Cancer and it's awareness. My amazing grandmother on my mom's side passed away from breast cancer about 10 years ago. Watching her suffer for two years was the worst part of my life. I would absolutely give anything to have her here with us today, but I know that's not possible. Every October my old high school used to have a "pink out" football game, where everyone would dress up in all pink and cheer on the football team. I would always look around and see the wonderful support everyone was showing! So this month make sure you're supporting and showing your awareness for not only breast cancer, but also cancer in general!

ALSO, some exciting news! October first means a brand new issue of District Magazine! Check out the awesome new issue, I'm featured on pages 34-35 but the whole issue has some awesome fall tips you definitely need to check out!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...