7.15.2014

Transformers: Age of Extenction


On Saturday Kayla and her brother were going to go to the movies and they invited me. I did not want to go. Kayla's brother LITERALLY dragged me out of the house. He physically picked me up and took me outside.

And I'm so glad he did. We went to see Transformers: Age of Extinction. I wasn't a fan of going to see that but there wasn't anything else on. And OMG I loved it!

First of all, I have a soft spot for Mark Wahlberg. I LOVE him. Anyway! I haven't seen the other ones so Kayla kind of had to tell me a few things so that I knew kind of what was going on and why. It started off with an alternative to the way dinosaurs became extinct. Honestly it was really cool. Mark Wahlberg is an inventor who finds an old truck and is going to scrap it for parts. When he realizes there was a really big whole in the middle of it, and some other classification that it could be a transformer, he realizes what he actually bought.

The truck ends up being Optimus Prime. Mark's stupid friend calls the FBI to report Optimus and it all goes downhill from there. They go on a run from the FBI and they try to save themselves and stop the government from killing the autobots.

It's a really good movie. I found myself rooting for Mark's family and the autobots. I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat. It was a REALLY REALLY long movie. It ended up being about 3 hours long. And they could have cut some of the stuff out but still it was really good.

I definitely recommend it! Plus you get to look at Mark Walhberg the whole time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...