5.06.2014

Stress

This isn't my normal type of post but I just needed to vent a little bit!

I'm so super stressed! I have two scholarship applications (with essays) due by the end of the week. Yes, I slacked a little bit on them but I definitely need them.

I also have homework daily in my Honors Discrete Math class, and I've also been slacking on my Advanced New Testament work in class to try and complete everything else I need to do. (My senioritis is extremely rampant right now!)

Ugh, and I just now found out that I have an entire presentation about an Interior Designer in Interior Design due TOMORROW. And she just assigned it to us!

I'm trying to keep up with working out and it's so hard when I'm trying to complete all of this homework!

I hate the end of the year because all the teachers are rushing to get finished before the end of the year.

Hopefully I can get all this work done before the end of today! Ugh. Pray for me you guys!

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...