4.28.2014

Dressing Cute but Comfy

My school starts at 7:30. I live five minutes from school. So I leave my house at 7:24 to allow for walking time. I actually get out of my bed at 7:10. And everyday it gets later and later. It's becoming such a struggle to even get out of bed. I've had to sacrifice my looks just to get a few more minutes of bed time. But lately it's starting to warm up so I have a little more freedom of what to wear. It's so easy to dress cute but comfy.

So here are five ways to dress cute, classy and put together but also very comfy and takes little effort. 


1 - V-neck shirts// Okay, last summer Old Navy had a sale on their Vintage v-neck shirts and I literally got 8. They're SO comfortable. I wear one almost everyday. They fit snugly, but not too snugly it's uncomfortable. they're seriously the perfect fit. I also have a few baggier ones that I love to wear also. They're still super comfortable. 

2 - Jeans/leggings// I'm a HUGE fan of leggings as pants. I know some people say they're not, but I completely disagree. They're SO SO SO comfortable (and they make my butt look so good). But when I want to dress up my outfit a little bit more, I'll wear skinny/straight jeans with the legs rolled up a few times. I think that look is so cute. Here in NC, it's cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon, so I'll leave them down in the morning and roll them up when it starts to get hot!

3 - Sparkly Sandals// I know I miss spelled that in the graphic but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it. ANYWAY. Any kind of "Jesus" sandal will dress up any kind of outfit. Sandals are my go-to for any outfit. I have at least 6 pairs of sandals of all different types and colors! 

4 - Statement Necklaces/Scarves// Either of these will dress up the v-necks. Neither are uncomfortable to wear, but really pulls the whole outfit together. 

5 - Hair// There are many different simple hairdo's to do in less than five minutes in the morning. You can either pull your hair into a side braid, a top knot bun, or a braided bun. Either of these will really dress up the look, but it's simple, easy, comfortable and also keeps your hair out of your face. 



What kinds of outfits do you wear that are comfy, yet cute?

X.O.X.O.
Preppy Little Lesbian
Ally 

**New links on the side bar! Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, email, Pinterest and Bloglovin'. Make sure you follow me!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...