1.18.2014

Welcome!

I've been blogging on my tumblr for a little while now. I got a little (and when I say little, I mean little) feedback, but not much. But, that's not really what I'm looking for the most right now. I whole heartily believe in writing everything down so I can remember everything in 10 years. I do keep a handwritten journal, one for myself, and also one full of letters to my girlfriend, Kayla. But, it's a little bit hard for me to keep up with that because it takes so much time to write everything I want to say down. So this is where this blog comes in. I will be posting things that happen to me, self realizations, my journey towards college, some how-to and helpful posts, and I will also be posting about love. A lot. Also, there's a very good chance I will talk about the books I'm reading, and the tv shows I'm watching.

I hope that someone will read this. I hope if this little blog gains some recognition, I could help someone. Throughout this blog, I plan on showing and sharing almost every little detail of my life, my struggles, my beliefs and some things I've learned thus far on this 18 year journey.

I hope to blog at least two or three times a week. Especially now that I have more time on my hands.

Until next time,

X.O.X.O
Preppy Little Lesbian;
Ally

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...