1.01.2017

Five Things Post


1 - 2017// If you read my new year's goals post, you know that I kind of had a rough year this year. I took a few months away from blogging from March-June and I had to refocus myself when I came back. Getting through 2016 has been a real struggle but I'm ready to move forward and have a great, productive, and healthy year. 

2 - Slow Cooker Chili// Today, the very first day of 2017 is a dreary, cold, rainy day so I thought it would be the perfect day for some slow cooker chili! All I had to do was throw it all in a pot and it's been cooking for a couple of hours and in a little bit all I'll have to do is top it with sour cream and cheese! Perfect for a cold, rainy day!

3 - 6 things that Should Be On Your New Years Resolutions List// I posted a few of my goals on Thursday, but I'm still working on perfecting my list of resolutions. Because 2016 was so crappy for me, I'm really going to be trying to work on myself and my goals this year to really improve myself. Here are some other things you should include.

4 - The Good Wife// Yes, I had the Good Wife in my last five things but get over it. I'm SOOOOO obsessed with this show. I literally watched an entire 23 episode season in 3 days. I don't regret it. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely start!

5 - Bedroom Design Ideas// Kayla and I finally have our living room/kitchen area the way we want it so now we're focusing on our bedroom. Interior Design magazine has some great ideas!


What are your five things for this week?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...