9.07.2015

Rainy Day Essentials

Yesterday during one of the many storms, I found myself wishing that the rain and storms would never end. And I think I got my wish because it’s the 4th day in a row of rain here at ECU (Everybody Carries Umbrellas). I may be the only person in the world who absolutely loves stormy days. If it rained 24/7 I think I would be happy. I always have a few rainy day essentials so I thought I would share them with you, because I'm pretty sure the storms aren't over!



Homework// On rainy days like this I tend to spend most of the day indoors studying and doing homework. Since I don't really want to brace the rain, I just make sure I get everything done!

Rain Jacket// In the case that you actually have to go outside and brace the rain, slipping on a rain jacket is not only easy, but it will save you some soaked clothes later!

Rain Boots// Same with the rain jacket, it's so much better to not have to walk through flip flops or having soaking wet feet all day after walking across campus!

A Good Book// It nice to curl up with a good book while you can hear the rain falling in the background!

Comfy Blanket// Going off of the book above, get even comfier with a blanket!

A Movie// I love watching movies when I can curl up in a comfy blanket, with the rain falling in the background!

What are your rainy day essentials?


1 comment :

  1. Yes yes yes to the rain boots! When it's raining and you are walking around campus wearing converse.. Yeah, not the best idea! Great post!

    xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...