8.21.2015

Update



This week has been pretty insane. I started packing this week (okay, Tuesday) so my room has been a mess. I worked Tuesday, Wednesday (a double) and Thursday. Tuesday I had a family dinner with my older siblings. Wednesday I worked in the morning, went to get my hair done, and went back to work until 9pm. Thursday I worked in the morning, went to get my nails done, got a massage, finished packing, finished up with some clothes that needed washing and had my birthday celebration. It's been crazy.

Friday was full of stress, annoyance and sadness. Moving in last year was NOT fun at all (it was actually very very stressful and annoying) so I didn't really expect anything to be different on Friday. Saying goodbye to my family and kitties was not easy but tomorrow I start school again and I'm definitely going to be distracted by that.

I'm going to be posting pictures of my dorm within the next few days. I still have a few things to fix and hang up on my walls. But the entire town of Greenville is sold out of command strips so I'll be getting some of those and my room will be complete!

Today is the day of my spa day! I'm getting my school information in check, printing out everything and such. We also had our first floor meeting which was pretty fun and I'm sure it's going to be a great year!

I will be back to regular posting tomorrow! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...