7.31.2015

Five Things


1 - Taylor vs. Nicki// Last week Taylor and Nicki got in a little Twitter fight. And when I say little I truly mean little. I thought the whole thing was overplayed and honestly a little stupid. And then Katy Perry got involved? Come on, you guys are making millions of dollars. Why are you caring about stupid drama? What do you guys think?

2 - Parenthood// I finished Parenthood last week. Oh my god. If you haven't seen it, please do. It's such an amazing show. Pretty much every episode made me cry so hard. Please go watch it. You will not regret it!

3 - Reading// This week I brought Beachcombers by Nancy Thayer, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Ask the Passengers by A.S King and I'm flying through them! What are you reading this summer?

4 - How to Start a Blog// If you're thinking about how to start a blog, check out the Everyday Elegance's series! I couldn't agree more with her points!

5 - Need Some Chipotle Hacks?// So some man is eating Chipotle everyday. Can you say dream? He gave some Chipotle hacks so check it out here.

What You Missed:
Last Week's Five Things 
Beach Essentials
Things I Wish I Knew My Freshman Year
Sophomore Year Bucket List

What are your five things?

8 comments :

  1. Parenthood is the greatest, I finished it a few months ago and I enjoyed every single second of it!
    Such an emotional show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some chipotle hacks because I'm like their #1 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Chipotle Hacks!!! I eat way too much chipotle so anything to help save money is great!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I lived closer to a Chipotle! My favorite part of the Taylor/Nicki/Katy feud was when Buzzfeed or a similar site pretty much ripped Katy's tweet apart for horrible grammar.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree... I thought that the fight was SO stupid and all of those tweets were so childish... we're all adults people, let's act like it!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never eat Chipotle! I feel like since there are hacks for it, I should really jump on that bandwagon lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started watching Parenthood with my fiance and am IN. LOVE. Cannot watch it quick enough!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taylor.. as in taylor swift?? Wow how did I miss that!! lol
    Chelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...