6.19.2015

Five Things



1 - Ingrid Comes Out// Maybe because I relate, but I really love watching coming out videos. They're all so emotional. But this video takes the cake. I could not keep the tears from flowing! You have to watch.


2 - Happify// Happify is an amazing app that helps you with different "tasks" such as "combating your negative thoughts". I definitely recommend trying it out!

3 - Become More Money Smart - Thanks to OC// I read this post on Organized Charm the other day and thank god I did because she gave so many good tips in try to help save! Which I'm really trying to do so I can have some money when I go back to school in August!

4 - New Girl// I just started New Girl on Netflix the other day, thanks to my little sister! I love it so far! It's super funny and I just love Zooey Deschanel!

5 - Greenville// I'm leaving for Greenville today! I'm going to see Kayla and just get out of town for the weekend. I miss Kayla and my friends and it's going to be nice to have a change of scenery for a little bit!

What You Missed:
Last Week's Five Things
CATurday
Movies About Lesbians
How I Make Sure To Start and End My Day Perfectly
Full To-Read Book List

What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...