5.20.2015

Your Summer Reading List

The one thing I love about summer is that there is ample time to read! I never ever get time to during the school year. But I love reading and getting lost in a book, so I always look forward to this time of year. Plus, at work during classes and theres no one coming in and out of the door, I have plenty of time to read. I've put together a good list of books to read this summer out by the pool, at night before bed, or during work like me!



1 - Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

2 - Yes Please by Amy Pohler

3 - #GirlBoss by Sophia Amorusa

4 - The House on Mermaid Point by Wendy Wax

5 - The List by Siobhan Vivian

6 - The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls

What are you reading this summer?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...