5.29.2015

Five Things



1 - Josh Duggar// Yesterday I wrote an article for Skirt Collective about the recent news of Josh Duggar. By now, you've heard all about it. But there are some issues that aren't being discussed correctly, or even at all. So take a look at my stance on the issue.

2 - iPhone 6// Two weeks ago I FINALLY upgraded my phone from an iPhone 4s to a gold iPhone 6. I could not be happier with my phone. I feel like I can actually do stuff on my phone now. I can read articles and answer emails with ease. And now, I actually have a quality camera. So if my photos begin to look better, that's the reason!

3 - 30 Rock// I finished Parks and Recreation (cry!) and if you haven't watched it yet, you definitely should! So naturally I had to find a new show to watch. I've heard a lot about 30 Rock with Tina Fey and it's definitely not disappointing! It's funny, and I love that the episodes are only 20 minutes (unlike other 40 minute shows) so you can just watch a quick episode here and there. Definitely recommend!

4 - Cookies// These cookies look almost too good to eat! The way that she is decorating them, make it look like they'd be easy to make, except for I'm not skilled at all!



I love the way these brightly colored brush embroidered flowers look on a marbled pastel base. Learn more about decorating cookies with royal icing on my blog: http://www.sweetambs.com
Posted by SweetAmbs on Tuesday, May 26, 2015


5 - Coke Zero vs. Coke// For the longest time I drank regular coke because I HATED Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Kayla drinks nothing but diet drinks so I just kind of got used to taking sips here and there. Now I'm kind of obsessed with Coke Zero. It takes just like regular coke to me now. I'm so glad that I don't drink regular because it is so bad for you!

What You Missed:
Last Week's Five Things
What It's Like Working in a Yoga Studio
Cat Appreciation
Skirt Collective: The Real Issues with Josh Duggar

What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...