5.15.2015

Five Things


1 - What to Do with Your School Tees// I have WAY WAY too many t-shirts. Not only from ECU but also from High school, I've been thinking of different ways to "get rid" of them without throwing them away. I've spent so much money on them and there is a lot of memories attached to them. All of these ideas are great and I'm thinking about trying them!

2 - the La La// Do you ever need some inspiration to be the best person you can be? Often times inspiration like this can be geared more towards the older crowd - already graduated from college and have a big-girl job. That's why I love the La La. It's the PERFECT website/blog to get inspirational advice and "life hacks" that are geared specifically for college students! I definitely recommend you checking it out, you won't regret it!

3  - First Week on the Job// As you know, this week was my first week at the yoga studio, Your Karma, as a front desk receptionist. So far it's going well. I am still trying to get the hang of things but overall it's good. I actually don't mind going to work and that's great for me!

4 - Internship Etiquette// This guide by Courtney at Every Elegance is perfect for anyone starting an internship, or even already is at an internship. They can definitely be nerve wracking so take this advice to heart and you'll be fine!

5 - Shut Up and Dance// I've become obsessed with this song! It's such a good song to blast in the car!


What You Missed:
Last Week's Five Things
Summer Job Hunting Tips
Modern Room - Materials Board

What are your five things for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...