8.29.2014

5 Things

This week was my first week in college! I had a great week filled with fun with my friends, a LOT of walking, classes, and so much more. I'm so exhausted from the week and I can't wait to take a huge nap after I finish this post. Only to wake up and start in on hours of homework. Overall, it was a pretty great first week! I know it's only going to get more challenging as I continue on but hopefully I'll continue to keep having fun!

So here are this week's five things!


1 -Birthday// Today's my birthday! I turn 19 today! Which, 19 is a really insignificant birthday. I can't do anything more that an 18 year old can do, and I'm not 20 or 21. But oh well! Kayla kind of has a day planned for me and then her roommates having a little get together/party later that I'm going to! It should be fun. And my parents are coming on Sunday to see me and hang out for my birthday since they can't today!

2 - SITS Girls// I found this website a couple of weeks back and I fell in love with it. It features different stories, mostly blogging related, from different girls, and I love it! I've learned so much from their blogging tips that you might see applied here soon!

3 - Fall & Fall Clothes// I CANNOT wait for fall. I am so ready to sip on a Pumpkin Spice Latte with an oversized sweater, leggings and riding boots on. I've been on Pinterest lately looking at some different outfit choices. Here are some of the ones I liked: here, here, here and here. 

4 - Obama's Tan Suit// I find this hilarious. Regardless of your political officiation, it's funny. Apparently people were freaking out about Obama wearing a tan suit. Here are some of the reactions.

5 - Guilty Dog// This dog steals a baby's toy, and in turn feels bad about it. So this happens. And It's so cute!


What are your 5 things for this week?

I'm going to do a questions post. So I need questions! Sent me your questions in the comments, through my social media links in the sidebar or down below! I'll answer them all. They can be serious, funny, personal, about me, about college, organization, LGBT questions, etc. ANYTHING. 


What You Missed This Week:

2 comments :

  1. Happy (Belated) Birthday!! I hope it was fun! :D I'm also super excited for fall and fall clothes! SWEATER WEATHER TIME!!! I didn't even know people were freaking out about that tan suit, that's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Same! And I know right! Isn't that funny?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...